The Law Office of Michelle M. Funkenbusch is centrally located at Watson and Laclede Station Roads in suburban St. Louis County, Missouri making it easy and safe for clients to visit. I regularly serve clients in St. Louis City and County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Warren County, Marion County, and Franklin County.
Why hire me as your personal injury lawyer? Here are some representative verdicts and settlements:
- Local Trial Counsel on Walter Huggins v. Fed Ex Ground which was tried in December 2010 in federal court in St. Louis, Missouri. Won $1,050,000.00.
- Trial Counsel on railroad crossing collision case representing truck driver and trucking company against Union Pacific railroad. Won $600,000.00 plus verdict after two week trial in St. Louis City.
- Settlement prior to filing suit for $500,000.00 against railroad company for a dangerous railroad crossing where a minister was hit by a train at an unprotected and dangerous crossing.
- Worker’s Compensation: In Spring 2010, won award for employee of trucking company who sustained multiple injuries from a fall and who was denied medical treatment. Michelle was able to prove the work-related accident was the prevailing factor in causing the employee to sustain his injuries and won an award requiring the employer to pay all outstanding medical bills, to pay over $47,000.00 in back temporary total disability weekly benefits, and an order requiring the employer to provide medical treatment and temporary benefits in the future. The permanent disability case is still pending subject to the client completing treatment.
- Negotiated confidential settlement of a discrimination claim an employee had against her employer who refused to give her reasonable accommodations to assist her in her job when she was recovering from a breast cancer operation.