TRAFFIC/CRIMINAL CASE Submission Form
Contact a criminal defense attorney or traffic lawyer now for your traffic ticket or criminal charge in St. Louis, Jefferson County, St. Charles or in Eastern Missouri. We have St. Louis criminal defense attorneys, Jefferson County criminal defense attorneys and St. Charles criminal defense attorneys to help you if you get a DWI, drug charge, an assault case or a mere traffic ticket!
Unless other arrangements have been made with our criminal defense attorneys or traffic lawyers, you MUST appear on your court date until you have paid us to hire us. If your court date is in the next week, fill out the form but make sure to call us to confirm we can enter our appearance before your court date. Again, Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
A simple traffic violation or criminal case may not seem like much at first, but it can impact your life in multiple ways. A ticket can cause insurance points to a possible license suspension or even jail time. A criminal case that may seem minor can lead to prison time in Missouri. At The Law Office of Michelle M. Funkenbusch, experienced trial lawyers can protect your rights both in court and in administrative hearings.
YOU NEED A TRIAL LAWYER!
If you have been given a traffic violation or have a warrant or summons on a criminal charge, you want an attorney who can handle every aspect of your case. We take a comprehensive approach to criminal defense, fighting your ticket or charge at every stage and working to minimize any possible damage.
The first step is building a defense to fight the initial ticket/charge. Our attorneys protect the rights of locals and people driving through Missouri who have been pulled over and cited for all traffic violations, including:
- Speeding tickets
- Reckless driving
- Driving while licensed revoked or suspended
- Stop sign and red light violations
- Driving While Intoxicated Felony Charges
- Vehicular Assault
- Careless and Imprudent Driving
- Endangering a Highway Worker
- Felonies Involving a Motor Vehicle
- Involuntary Manslaughter-DWI-Felony
- Leaving the Scene of An Accident
- Failure to Keep Right/Sound Horn/Yield the Right of Way
- Following Too Close
- Minor In Possession of Alcohol
- Possession of Paraphernalia or Drugs
- Violation of Ignition Interlock
- Violation of Open Container Law
- No Driver’s License
- Bicycle Traffic Violations
Our attorneys also protect the constitutional rights of criminal defendants, including, but not limited to:
- Drug Possession
- Fleeing the Police
- Propety Damage
- Violent Crimes
- Jefferson County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- St. Louis Criminal Defense Lawyer
- St. Charles Criminal Defense Lawyer
As aggressive litigators, we will do whatever it takes to fight your charges and minimize the long-term impact. Contact our St. Louis office today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can keep your record clean. 314-338-3500.