Missouri Case Information Websites:
- Case.net This public access service allows users to obtain case and docket information from cases filed in Missouri that have been deemed public information. Only case information from JIS automated courts within the Missouri Judiciary are available through Case.net. The information is contained in a group of databases, organized by Supreme Court, Eastern Appellate, Southern Appellate, Western Appellate, Fine Collection Center and individual Circuit Courts.
- PACER This public access service allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts.
- Missouri Attorney General
- Missouri Federal Courts
- Missouri General Assembly This is an official State of Missouri site where you can find and search Missouri statutes, the Missouri Constitution, review pending legislation, and more.
- Missouri State Courts
- Missouri Judiciary Home Page This site is where you find forms and information about the courts along with the state court case management system that some of the courts are using: Case.Net
- Saint Louis County Circuit Court
- 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District
- Missouri Court of Appeals Southern District
- Missouri Court of Appeals Western District
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Mound City Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association